NLFP offers extra-curricular activities for students, which helps to enhance various skills.
- Music- Guitar/Keyboard/ Drums
- LEHAR- With lot of excitement students of std IX & X tested their talents in LEHAR event organised by Diamond Jubilee High School for Ad making competition on 10th Nov ’17.
- Milind Deora Football Tournament- Nalanda Foundation participated in Milind Deora 5 aside South Mumbai football tournament on 11th Nov ’17. They defeated St Mary’s (SSC) by 1-0. They also played against Anjuman Islam and defeated them by 2-0, to qualify in the knock - out round. Students were trained under the coach Hanif Mansuri.
- We are the world- With lot of enthusiasm students of std VIII- X participated in We are the world competition on 18th – 19th Nov ’17. Students participated in many challenging events.
- Inter-school Cycling Competition- 14 students of NLFP participated in the Mumbai City Amateur Cycling Association (MCACA) Worli Road Race Interschool Cycling Competition on 18th Feb ‘18 .It was an exciting event, about 300 students from 41 different schools were there. It was a proud moment when Rashi Shah of NLFP stood 3rd in the under 14 category. All students who completed the race got medals and participation certificates.
- The Times NIE School Reporter Program- Three students of NLFP from Std IX, participated in this event held on 28th Feb ‘18 at the Yashwant Rao Chavan Auditorium in Matunga (W). They appeared for a written test from which 65 selected students were invited to go through an interview process with the editorial team of TOI. After the test an open session was conducted in which students discussed issues with the eminent panelists comprising Dr Samir Dalwai, Dr Leena Deshpande and actress Sonali Kulkarni.
Simultaneously Times NIE had organized an interactive session on ‘Happy Parenting’ for teachers and parents.
BMS Awards & Year- end party
At the end of every academic year BMS (Behaviour Management System)awards, certificates are given to students according to their performance throughout the term/year. This acts as a positive reinforcement for their performance and behaviour.